Officials are citing spontaneous combustion as the probable cause of a laundry room fire early Monday morning at Deer Creek State Park Lodge.
Joan Lois Roby, 90, of Florida passed away on Saturday, Aug. 22, 2015, in Florida.
Mildred I. VanHoose, 90, of Columbus, passed away Saturday, Aug. 22, 2015, at Zusman House in Bexley.
You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!
Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: