The following cases recently were heard by Judge P. Randall Knece in Pickaway County Common Pleas Court:
- Amy Jo Harris, 33, of Williams Drive, Circleville, pleaded guilty to a violation of terms of intervention. She was sentenced to nine months in state prison.
- Gregory W. Kelly Jr., 23, of Clinton Street, Circleville, pleaded not guilty to improperly discharging a firearm into a habitation and felonious assault. A pretrial hearing is set for March 10.
- Joshua A. Moody, 27, of Riverview Road, Williamsport, pleaded guilty to theft and forgery. He was sentenced to 10 months in state prison and $1,200 in restitution.
- Jason W. Poling, 37, of Chillicothe, pleaded not guilty to non-support of dependents. A pretrial hearing is set for March 10.
- Anthony C. Schwalbauch, 32, an inmate at the Pickaway County Jail, pleaded guilty to trafficking in heroin, conspiracy to trafficking in heroin and possession of cocaine. He was sentenced to four years in state prison plus four years suspended, plus five years of community control.
- Mark A. VanDyke, 46, of Piketon, pleaded guilty to possession of heroin. He was sentenced to 30 months in state prison.