The following cases recently were heard by Judge P. Randall Knece in Pickaway County Common Pleas Court:
- Christopher J. Bevins, 31, of Columbus, pleaded guilty to a violation of community control. He was sentenced to 12 months in state prison.
- Billy J. Greeno, 54, of Miller Avenue, Ashville, pleaded not guilty to a violation of community control. A pretrial hearing is set for July 14.
- Fred G. Koscik, 39, of Central Avenue, Williamsport, pleaded guilty to robery and a violation of post-release control. He was sentenced to seven years in state prison.
- Chelsea L. Nichols, 21, of Lancaster, pleaded guilty to attempted unlawful sexual conduct with a minor. She will be sentenced following a pre-sentence investigation by the court.
- Mark A. Peoples, 46, of Dozier Road, Stoutsville, pleaded guilty to failure to comply with the order or signal of a police officer. He was sentenced to nine months in state prison and a three-year driver's license suspension.
- Isaiah L. Williams, 18, of Columbus, pleaded not guilty to theft. A pretrial hearing is set for July 14.